[tsvwg] explanation of option 3 choice

Tom Henderson <tomh@tomh.org> Sun, 17 May 2020 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tomh.org; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Date: Message-ID:Subject:From:To:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description: Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID: In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=SSJNsUP8xWyhTH5Jhd0EgmtMOMwAHRuf07pEt7fgYB4=; b=R2rzStAn0WM9BHJV0xRBKMKKFf Py2ohS8M0IMk7sls+wvgEOUuq242hDW6bQNuusHVVlibA1qO4n3slpBEDaL1YDCyr2r/LJT2oXAOy OxryAeCDRjSUUxFOsEUAtXw9G;