Re: [tsvwg] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC9260 (7387)

Chris Smiley <csmiley@amsl.com> Thu, 27 April 2023 21:03 UTC

From: Chris Smiley <csmiley@amsl.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 14:02:35 -0700
Cc: tuexen@fh-muenster.de, randall@lakerest.net, kee@kamstrup.com, tsvwg@ietf.org, RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>
To: Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC9260 (7387)

Hi Martin,

We are unable to verify this erratum that the submitter marked as editorial.
Please note that we have changed the “Type” of the following errata
report to “Technical”. As Stream Approver, please review and set the
Status and Type accordingly (see the definitions at
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata-definitions/).

You may review the report at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid7387

Please see https://www.rfc-editor.org/how-to-verify/ for further
information on how to verify errata reports.

Further information on errata can be found at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata.php.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/cs