Re: [Txauth] Reviewing draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-11

Denis <denis.ietf@free.fr> Tue, 21 July 2020 13:03 UTC

To: Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com>
Cc: Francis Pouatcha <fpo@adorsys.de>, txauth@ietf.org
References: <CAOW4vyPqjcWz7njW9cVb6wejY+KaASnskefSpwMqCPs+3WPmfg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyOQYvHBBPjMSNx9=S66_JY4RVcVi2DiqL8OjXUyvzxg=w@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-tou5mTnWVguNygj-D6xUdTRjqvxi-+jhC6NbDFY8ZVJQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyM0LycEf8q1T4jF=1g8aFyeLw1b4z9emNKWOG=+4iGgzw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuSWeianPu=BD0WVTv5oB+U4ZkjhtKjnAG9RFk15VqJqWA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyNTXso=tusCrzDVgM63xH4hDsx6epO6tAhh1YekbWBA0A@mail.gmail.com> <f00c75a5-f930-81a6-a50e-2eeffedac691@free.fr> <CAOW4vyOHO1We4UpCPJBKYvj22rsFd1EN6fAXw8w6YOYTUDhF=g@mail.gmail.com> <aa1381a2-5b11-f7c7-a547-cddb36732c0b@free.fr> <CAD9ie-t7ZFrODeXy=Xzvsv-6gvUY=KjW0ETf8vJYkW2p=G4boQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyN26rnOFb+vsaxgaMzeBOsyeSUBougvjHuhQkHyYhnn2w@mail.gmail.com> <b8a83294-771f-c1d7-0956-d0a50accbbb3@free.fr> <CAD9ie-soUmghr-qxWFRhHkX3rx3qaf3wBqxkwRZ=ZfQaSoDwbw@mail.gmail.com> <df110f7d-7928-4dd2-9c09-4b169860623a@free.fr> <CAD9ie-tLpufcTACXxzCER7t=eebnPhNN9VGbyuRgQOHzQ8=Ctg@mail.gmail.com>