Re: [Txauth] Reviewing draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-11

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Sun, 12 July 2020 19:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6OYPls3zLqQMWI8Ro4BNxfiBQRBYXhDBH0Ne8BXcC90=; b=iK3aSM2ZsCqazJ75WZR6iOrRIVO9lYZNRNX4vn2CbOs80Ya0oSrl59SvN9jrd3rKwj bVpw3zqrVM1m2Wj0Iq+fkWs9zVDuYopkZDnMAoTZLeJzN329dnHrBP0fW9dBGdKVl5Nv BsdmOS0KWUX+7L8HbJEQcTnZUCoqThD0QASIO9fzB9SE50L+gET/OOtrhXEgW9IOCCpo WNUWa+fNr/OhUqrPi4YY20C/dE3xp9RAykAODB1YxgjZQ4tuEUozd/QvipMKkTA3DAC8 gOnWHBXvFDAcw40AnDr7/wTzscApp7ZEHd5YGJNZq6zkkr8Put55qZqrlPCop1FtcQt4 4Z0w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6OYPls3zLqQMWI8Ro4BNxfiBQRBYXhDBH0Ne8BXcC90=; b=YVKgKxEh8qnSAIUQzzawjuy4FfjeeN6n3zODFnZD4hpLkyDtKhp0DxqHJ/oCUTYWmr Yb+cOmUdq2Hkel8Z7DGWVGjeFB7xAk6Da4EZyZVAXswuBePQK2PxW1sggjrctkd4WN47 pNiTKkJUeVisXqZjbXkrBXYE77dz8m4c/YvWdNQqD9LlnOFiSC7+W54NycyxKzvQS+vU YmCppFKlH39HTijauVt6Oy5haJ94LSUVYqoVQtSHVElu4Gf0RFdnETxAiA98UAf8Ye+R Qv9S56JZ7rXKVJCPDAUPbe2hd2/97QP2HGFk597a9sAVUDr22lGpxEWNQ/Uo6KZZTAR4 T1NA==