Re: [GNAP] Consensus Call on Continuation Request

Warren Parad <wparad@rhosys.ch> Mon, 14 December 2020 22:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KQf1Uf4xqypup8o70V3jfOKtXZluQn1vI3MUzoV2xAg=; b=T1qVEkeNH2SkfqRKfWQfn9nukNvs6lo2G+VLmQHgMRdZC6VDD75gGrK5JZt49EOw/f 6lUusmLOtuCMCQ9oyYN/n2QI/N9IsI80x1BDuzuthzNt+gW7dQYont3MwJdpAoAMrjN3 BW8YT4irwa3AflzzLTo/PNzbczfx+oMXJRYvDlV56g3xtVgP0YoTt2cFNcmvub1YhWdv K+GtHQRdZbIlz3r7Y9oWnQaUlurvwuX04QqIDfeCunGXjwr7phSDiu+YcDORRJMx4pwb jFHXC0TRjDjMusxaIm/EdauxXn+eH/i0gCej8qY8uREJPgojzz4DyxNue/rRfMSaxPBl xikQ==
References: <94973397-0354-4B02-9EC8-EF972A7F1867@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-v-j=PBGjLmiWT+z1Whimfmqo=+Pqw1DVFmXZO-bm7=4w@mail.gmail.com> <8E2FF25A-4BE1-4EA1-A0FE-CB5194DEAC52@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-spy7fX-9+5cXzyrau62sX=wViqdpMYzmFBfz-Qbi63ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAK5Vu_DW=8V8qNH-MnjjrUsnganpdwKxCCE1ZTJmENGYEvFoew@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-vWgOVqcXiTTLfBBLx2AKDw_ry0A06CuL2DpKFmjYQ8YQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAK5Vu_DqO+iZHWaov94PXTfD5tKdN9R4w08o8Dd4RxFD3UGxOA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-ud4i51dF-PEY4r+QpAu2fYNob==R7Ek69rwU6cjy-zBQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRBvjx_2nBNy95dDtc6v8A1ebKGKfNE4SwkcFA0-7SYCw@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-tEpVFfgB8KT3XK=G98wOTcVZxpXXRezCKbVuAP4hZoXQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuR9x7eMzWtTLeWHNEtjkFUk39kMw3ArFXp5rcFmXCw6BQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-tMjNvewwof7W8Nof7D9FXuTEdwV3wTywyhB6gTurktmQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGBSGjqer-kEz0=vbqu-=qsNg8gGRaWaxPjYd1q2eMeboF+yYg@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-sMSN9Jm+W7ZgsjL_7JiHAMpe1Y-Q+avrE3Xi8G0ETPJg@mail.gmail.com> <CAP-T6TQ-YiTqG8vpV6dVb2jSJRRoVCVeghD+qYt3ENHoxyGbjQ@mail.gmail.com>