Re: [Txauth] TxAuth Charter (Take 3.5)

Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com> Wed, 29 January 2020 09:40 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KXh/MLjS5vPmQ7Q6yIXcNpwuhSoUCGKVQNfticXtwS4=; b=FmsTFvsyry01zB/PEosmQ7hn1l3Kv1SapUNfyMJa8zwHFlrr+4pCSSctX15DsUUc31 a7HIuDc6N1n/Vt+cBoxubvWAGqYvQAw6Z/J1wPpYi3FU45pSA6a6y8FZ9vjtpAVPwmVV 8/YfLfkg+DXUdI/R5qlp5xR+6PvSfp7IhRQgT7HQvVCr4WNYC5pzwdCg0Y/QUzWz/EOq hBjjx5ioZsOG4DxItzO+N34U8cqxp0Hbrnqbm+vRkZBrHtjMotOsAznGmrb+pq8n6Ddy iD/0Pld5yI9m1p7ku87brCWYsIq82Y/gtthCP/KMSrJmfLQLrJjjdzTa252ZjzeRvNRX 4eIQ==