Re: [GNAP] Key Rotation

Thomas Hardjono <hardjono@mit.edu> Wed, 21 July 2021 16:04 UTC

From: Thomas Hardjono <hardjono@mit.edu>
To: Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:03:33 +0000
References: <B72A80C0-0579-43F8-9B83-0932C98EB314@mit.edu> <CAGBSGjpzW01d9ym+r6oeSZUd9YjZsg_vmyME+ffJNd8rPaZANw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuTUDpEUkKkN9DQC6doqeqKKOpaS1KS3+PUF99R1MzGUZw@mail.gmail.com> <32D204BA-990A-4E91-B0D2-28D3A8AD8474@mit.edu> <afa1c58b9a05488a9b0e466568ca1c77@oc11expo23.exchange.mit.edu> <CAM8feuSv=pAr5benHjJm7HRO5+svFvNKWZzYK3a6ZqOHAzsZ4A@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8hsymxR9L64g_zyvuCjpMyb9WarRi3ptp7M5qVOv3_dEA@mail.gmail.com> <D5D1275D-757B-44C6-ACA4-439ECD66FCAF@gmail.com> <CALkShcuxDU4tiJfYzXEMG5Wj14NOJgNkJjcuDvzAcKmsyooERQ@mail.gmail.com> <c07273ae6c714858b2102c70df1d81d9@oc11expo23.exchange.mit.edu>, <CAM8feuTOqagmrAuS5+18CuihAbo9ePN9cgA1=RmSqc4HiRXPyg@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [73.100.88.16]