[Tzdist] shepherd review and issues for draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 09 June 2015 13:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5127; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1433857078; x=1435066678; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject; bh=pzTz4xBhuSwVMoG/VeN5VPh4qP41BDI3qkkGSOppORY=; b=AbPnVFdSQselQk84c6b7xjsYLJxn5GW7DtfqX/b7qs80IWtLWd1Uhxju nKbxz7gDuLjdh3dbp/MUr3A+rkbgTpVQEPWGj1pBS2XSRjtWrVfS1SSs1 vsx294vIg+tgAcWHGDr3ejXouKafvq4UheadpBzEr+51On66DNUAfXE1Q c=;