Re: [Udp35] TAPS BOF and moving the transport API forward

Spencer Dawkins <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 26 May 2014 16:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dlEt1ntSD4jro60l4dmh8BtFHYXS45C/JX9u/14rq0s=; b=x4s3fR3Pb6vNaMY3XeSP6uluzrabvkcHnxqmWWWqTC5BqlPSejV7Cz0znPSTWyUsfR OaJLX5ViPnToqJhMr2WqH6NZP6ZOi9GhWdT+Sri67ComblNf8uh9a4Z+++swaM6dVC84 8JwZTeJ615wWI8bsHX7CvyD8orj69+6oDZO7+gL8j6NVyBf1JIT2V+V4Lae8+i3riUv5 h6NYmyLu/HidXBuv/vwJKfN2nsb3q79VOgVzYkywbiFMd5uech6M+pfWzdR875O/SMZ9 Hs+HS2oDZVunGZigEqsBinK/tkzGqEBLoNxqXBIhaqGYw7zENP1ayqaA6qhck5vaihas TGUw==