Re: [Ufmrg] [EXT] Re: A few questions about UFMRG goals

Jonathan Hoyland <jonathan.hoyland@gmail.com> Thu, 07 September 2023 22:28 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1694125693; x=1694730493; darn=ietfa.amsl.com; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=mlgxFGnodC8IQaDsEkLZHIkXGZOBwgbYttVybFV9SuY=; b=BtqDhJQFcmmASVMo0B3wCDAZesO2yl74yYMvTw8qslDH3hFGAwJbEFpgPbroqad0u5 C0kYFl00o0A3PFnXz/Bodw+JfUFlMrYab7h/xJYStPzANPauJiVGHZuB3WkFDDJdOvwQ 3xVXJrGrE/iMtU8i+Y1sZ0+riOZBZADA2XuihC5AWv/U7wIEF/jYj3XenwkH1YM3pDQy Hn/M+nuCktESnnNenM1XE+Yd8v32HCbqcBATVlDZgZ7rVBYJqNyzzXZNeoqg7AZ9oYrA +gWjKwBL1fPCGvRM3BoPd+rKgNWstHv1/E1rCtal927waDqYh4iTVtmWagtzsYqQeRj1 9dow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1694125693; x=1694730493; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=mlgxFGnodC8IQaDsEkLZHIkXGZOBwgbYttVybFV9SuY=; b=SPGdHvUxYrNQJupr07a9t8SfDu81MVLXKNy3wltPuuEb5WRmoMGlGaH6sEye/dKgMi f8KLBwGspjDUXOMdTFRKLLV/JwVLjiKFe/QaZ2sLNUGS8Ez41tdTVHsK0+Lw0SdqRS81 gxgcz+t12gD59Bro4PAxZMNcQ2ui7RP4ldXueb8RXUUnEnXAV6wQaK1aX57Ta0NWD50g b6GYlv5fu72R2cLKZyLb+oKjNRXAsy7w9r7fbnT0XeBIC6kL9mz5pCdc1IBUxeQSiA7q JilU7ihFe5S8W6AA5wxb4hBWEFS5zQZfDVhywBdGXx4XOnQ6sl4ZS9c0SX3EeDa8nGWW ZTRA==