Re: [Ufmrg] [EXT] Re: A few questions about UFMRG goals

Gergely Buday <g.buday@sheffield.ac.uk> Mon, 11 September 2023 13:26 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.107 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sheffield.ac.uk; s=170424.google; t=1694438801; x=1695043601; darn=irtf.org; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=X76s+GZh8Dh1IouyKHrf3QiGJIhrEB3haGFtyrS/6Xo=; b=WmCnCWboCevgZTknB/IGQQVCZeqc8YtrLGjaNZPT6cUz44uYcEkarC0QiAgP2aRiem NfZE760ULmgKAJNnLO0B8REUZxUZiHOrR6nG32zHWjsqTZquJ4og3CCly+PCNaZNz53a BLpszPYVvROoFzNjZwe3+z8YXwjScjpu/XW0wGZ40l40xu3wV5/9D06dLe6Z3fzaHPKs de0tntnmVk62Pht4NlrGNtKHTEmpdL4dHgMJWZ5TWv/6nsqdcSpT+h18oJXBLtqlx88C JvkSLs7Ff5fWPQNCsxGv6foN2/K0AqxkVt/4gUOFCWcx8oR8Q+oAannMmdUWX4Sx94vJ ifvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1694438801; x=1695043601; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=X76s+GZh8Dh1IouyKHrf3QiGJIhrEB3haGFtyrS/6Xo=; b=raUoadmPnvLSOtyMWKhHShsJ5xTCf2VD4e+JFNhnS7RhdqNUAIdHyeCDOsMD7KqEGk Y/I5jRshj0WNdEKXxOUh6kfMi5I451+tHemb4gnYSYU18iITZqKYBZyb2HDk2xAodzIv rLCEZuwdua65m/MoeYYAbZApAz1AbK26GRnFfPpivCsneuNeIN6fgedqEOjK4SIZKp15 DmWUfpIC432oryZvMVRjGJwqdmf0941jsHtmjXHdfhCWxUTEpJfoN7M+6RoKL3rx5Oe2 e9DZyKpkqCz22+NCAQw+jIdC+j+jxzVskfn5BikqF2e6GfKkWOTPgcDBtRNkjR+4Sf2s wouw==