Re: Request for comments: Delegation of urn:ogf

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Mon, 25 July 2011 03:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/sOI7k+/Yea1mtaAYxEhHkBRohcJQ8SQhCaVUeeCfU8=; b=qumPJLHR04oV/mxInYa5m7raSXBO5Jdb2GccVAOBXihcHXXP5p98d15I7v6sbP+VF5 e1DF9xhDwJem1iXRQTjHOM0Z7lo+KDORAmuL4Ggqzipg4YFFZ+9Qw2LHUjOBAfonPqz5 sXryzvTbqX6C3Twx+GcY/sg7q0+0DmE6AlUQo=