Re: [urn] gbs Name space identifier

Philip R Brenan <philiprbrenan@gmail.com> Wed, 25 September 2019 18:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JXXkr5yyWlFFaJD5Dr1Ckck2AEGdq33FHRKXUfzqkUg=; b=S/CKHpkkEXr0HTsdlCi8kTxGfdAMz7cn2rtUbfedIxI00MQ9OetomogSSM71vwZIkt LQGRE2Kf2+jnnkfaqjLilcJUCPfLmEvn9vqBGDZieP14YV2ZSME8u6EZIMzfdrtUhH1o NIfAw6MoJwBVRgkTzXrHv+a3FUBflkQswmg1vFMSk1QRGxy12dYlSwH/Zz12r0vQSZQs 9asMFxqtxxpl7FjnbhIxQw5gQRs910Fi6rt2mfhj41aBufDn99SUY8KiC+/fx6nomZGa Ce4qx/+mg0my4f6YJOMFriTs1/nohj+iK9QMYHGSiPi3px6T9P6FV5Qt/gEYiLa1N/9D HvHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JXXkr5yyWlFFaJD5Dr1Ckck2AEGdq33FHRKXUfzqkUg=; b=HEmVf5DZzamd/oAkoNxvAeSTsmexCfZCtk1D8t0elhTPl4eM4RZ+c35kh5BovF0nB9 08rEjkjvNI/WGjVIK0YS+ArBJDtO1xbmAXBy4HKPH8vzHLkp451T9a2w24mvy6NB31MV CkBVnyFRnWVFP03O/w9fiR273fOxmpSZ3WwMFbnqmdQ8tY7TY79GBiTCqGuXBPaFFZS0 wU3bNMWg82wYtLgt57i1w+nbPyBcnGJf2Hhs7FW48+Wj83csJXsweIL6iWmX3XjUX2WY UNFHy7nYZWCr7TOcpaa8SCKX54bDh99Hw1dLkx1dIYFqDh0oxcqEfF0V6wrzfkf0KNT3 RMRQ==