Re: [urn] Finalizing items from IETF 83

Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net> Fri, 29 June 2012 14:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5L4lYXoz4YhYmTzY6tC29xTL/XEvcwCEbmJaGPnLh5U=; b=N0PR3zT93fK1YI+q/soH0hZF6lyYSfG2IaVqUzb6jhgUc+I/ZL+ccV69pn4RraLU5m t/WUOuC1Fk3S2Yg5DYAD9Zk3KVki+i6Dxq2umLYZpGBep/+zRQPy68U+HcdR6QKmA0DA BhUuCyYfx1sjABb60MKg0djv+/HMLfabOLG0S+OO9Foloi0EqytEmZbjxyGCF3cJoVvN nYm2R228DS0VjS8p+SqD1o/5cjlewWZZf4z+rPekjIAllumeBURPwAowPDjLWk6TJRcj dd4jvbuBUK7k7CK7luK1rrIR0xC0xWJPRhiQe8MJsZRWle52MRJErEjLishWEH0Ttt/Y Bz9g==