Re: [urn] Feedback on draft-ietf-urnbis-semantics-clarif-03

Andrew Newton <andy@hxr.us> Tue, 17 May 2016 15:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hxr-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=/hY2FdC78Xn+lNnPhdQDMew4PzmWZ8wHWCintR4wHtI=; b=RqzOSnwLzkF9Egl9HUnwB/vqMm6dce4alDTYWurzou5EPQWzz+quHwrkI+Cbwafjm3 l59k8xRIK8fq6roFCuZHehAVXo5LkhphOEOf7fFBUGvAw/Skykum4BAFmaR3AtLWDdV1 pvSD0thnKxQ9k4sY33Db3rjDVP14djbQdT6rzV4u0fUlYIRiFDdL77YILcJToP8cHjGh 8Fu2qUI6eDytDelu55EbCKhaxZNlq1ABLHzxskKFIIA6UnPtXsQ8bIo8WJb06KHgZfwT 1wUiwI7J/5tIVv+87SGL169vM5V09SIGhFJKeHczWo3T5y+kV2GQJJUKehgE/X0g4IN+ uZCA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=/hY2FdC78Xn+lNnPhdQDMew4PzmWZ8wHWCintR4wHtI=; b=mPNOy7gchqfp0E7shC5HH/GJftBCr4OjIwKN1FMN9sO4PcHoF7LVm4yQB+pVveraDA 21xmz8X0YCC2YVmtLiB8rnMhfAxjgP+uc8HpRHrVAErfxsiMaVqwSLJUaIBdUgNbKyp4 eH4YnBjv7Tg4XOm1rCosD7MxeFPKYpwx59CcL1bW3LyyID32zd/vQgNLA7My/OARss2o QhM//G+yVCmBROOTvms6E4bN/0wzFv+HLwOfoicu6gsvMkfyt3TqqmY7twW1xzaC6ZsG /7/piuuAFTeRGGHdafY39YHrE3xHd/+f02NJfrNNukfZoCI/xCisxUy6i5xA8IBmb+sd 0d+w==