Re: [Uta] Proposed definition of opportunistic encryption using TLS: draft-hoffman-uta-opportunistic-tls-00.txt

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Mon, 03 February 2014 15:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=5BQccgTT/An/IkoEIZPbzv/jSaIGMUw3Xs0BjgvjiWA=; b=nvZpftU7Is0DFCIerd/OhVHw12kFagMOjv72H1J2tyBuAyta6EJVrx9afpKiMAYCF0 EbwHOOXfZMfyta0Fkslr1fW6vlpxI1egA3BgM5vTErzb8qPgjl9ZMyZK8QcfDxmkrg3B 8kXeM31bElsoj8v8cgETTRo3VRAFSjv0YKfQUZO3NLOc12g6RVgQtmfMhGAgn0iJZFdU J7jW3K6neYAHk7ts6Km14wQ6KcewSUWFKNU9LqosWhVZIypztcYStOLVCoRWCzC+9eC+ GukVLgtWMqUc2mtaiYcluFOhD+kZfXHwJ65gGr3Q+lE3YHY3uf0z8raux0v4kiRsCrW7 dWZQ==