Re: [Uta] draft-moore-smtp-addrquery

Viktor Dukhovni <ietf-dane@dukhovni.org> Sun, 02 August 2015 05:37 UTC

Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 05:37:38 +0000
From: Viktor Dukhovni <ietf-dane@dukhovni.org>
To: uta@ietf.org
References: <20150729220204.GI25592@mournblade.imrryr.org> <55BA4413.9050900@network-heretics.com> <20150730175247.GX4347@mournblade.imrryr.org> <55BA82F2.6090401@network-heretics.com> <20150731152857.GI4347@mournblade.imrryr.org> <55BBBD1D.8050707@network-heretics.com> <20150731203310.GU4347@mournblade.imrryr.org> <55BBFB97.3000302@network-heretics.com> <20150801051433.GZ4347@mournblade.imrryr.org> <55BC5996.7060604@network-heretics.com>