Re: [Uta] draft-moore-smtp-addrquery

"John R Levine" <johnl@taugh.com> Wed, 22 July 2015 07:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=iecc.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:user-agent; s=c9a1.55af486d.k1507; bh=H76pF+6xcIRpZFXuKAlv8g9mkNaKr3UbpArQEbQJIDc=; b=riY7uG0pd+mQCIWxxu08HWxo7gWfdEeRvUsW0NiIFdb+NrP3XbI8JLrtknwAVB8hhnR96TkTFWR7SdAONnNlEo1buicw0rx/GGbhLKvN/l/mJtie2ZkuvSHOvfkpLtJNprVhxOStHkqR3murq9NK7nUIcoJ0JXvSx/eqo2Uw+Ke1cRWTMwdznVP09RiwIpu8DdWtPVuc/d8lwNn3jVWxw2+7Ij2yR0+nQyDcbxD2Hsphld2N7SNMO2GNWLnuDviZ
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=taugh.com; h=date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:user-agent; s=c9a1.55af486d.k1507; bh=H76pF+6xcIRpZFXuKAlv8g9mkNaKr3UbpArQEbQJIDc=; b=NtiaZZOFh+/Aw7E3HjKKiXWaUAlXAh6sNpknPwqoeTqFRchOVflmplG8NeH4mwKrK4LE6/H5N7RfgfGBkX6xXgu1fRED9380JaWbA+psJtwknzZOEpVBpMeh7iVUDIjTjOIc5ZBbaamaO28Lj/PZJ59mmXLFo6lWagqbTTJ4pHs2eUN2ygQchpdsbYcOPW/xEuv+ytF4yRGmri4nt67yHPoCNAZXzhZN/SH5Gw+a2ni2S2gDb0+4wV6fRVRuODbT