Re: [Uta] Eric Rescorla's Yes on draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-09: (with COMMENT)

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Wed, 25 October 2017 00:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=2v8V9F YkyJUq1WvBII8FZ5Cv7mx6NGTWYyjNi1VJwCE=; b=T8bEyI+7nM/SP/kqHoCCPE 2+rB61TjLr3HzZ+6fNTR3AQQsV1DwcmixkJkK7Zdk9weN8OKVaTVOlHIXlW69d7X aRoRlFRRAa1womlY6sq9RcyHw+tgIO3hBUHvgnTtnPUJALXxA4K4pqZmbgIyq88K LYX1NI8mx+sy3y/iTEBtMCShcgtEvOrtVGkXevDttM/046e7ZbYqyHSAbDD2J4GC 4ZMdBXLkAlopsKon5bwWKOqgBUpGd/8IeSPE2D1Mh66YnAXbJBcVp0k/+/qzRgtw YuilnF61eEe3V0SW1tnRn9lwtYOVS4irK9LWrPpG7ZGequs/VBDmdm7qzIQaeDaA ==