[v4tov6transition] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-jankiewicz-v6ops-v4v6biblio-01

Ed Jankiewicz <edward.jankiewicz@sri.com> Tue, 05 October 2010 19:58 UTC

Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 15:59:28 -0400
From: Ed Jankiewicz <edward.jankiewicz@sri.com>
To: IPv6 Operations <v6ops@ops.ietf.org>, v4tov6transition@ietf.org
Cc: softwires@ietf.org, Behave WG <behave@ietf.org>
Subject: [v4tov6transition] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-jankiewicz-v6ops-v4v6biblio-01

Circulating again for comment and additions.  While plumped up a bit, it
is still skeletal, but it seemed like time to take another checkpoint.
This is intended to be a common ground reference for the review and
discussion of the RFCs, drafts and outside references around the topics
of IPv6 transition and coexistence.  This is an open-ended task as the
landscape keeps changing.   I hope it saves some folks some time finding
all the same context.

I have asked to be on the v6ops agenda for a very brief presentation on
this, essentially just the background/motivation and to ask for opinions
on the future disposition.  This could be a one-time info publication,
or form the basis for some evolving wiki on the subject.

One thing I did was change all references to drafts to eliminate the
posting date and use the dynamic link like
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jankiewicz-v6ops-v4v6biblio which
points to the current version, rather than
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jankiewicz-v6ops-v4v6biblio-01 except
for expired drafts on which I left the posting date and the stable link.

I should have caught all the references that folks suggested but please
e-mail me directly (off lists) with any
oversights/additions/deletions/corrections to citations, and especially
if you would like to add any explanatory text.  Depending on responses
before the draft update cutoff (10/25) I'll try to update one more time
before the meeting.

thx
edj