Re: [v4v6interim] Comparison document

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Sun, 21 September 2008 17:02 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Mikael Lind' <mikael.lind@hexago.com>, v4v6interim@ietf.org
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:24:03 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2718; t=1222014243; x=1222878243; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[v4v6interim]=20Comparison=20document |Sender:=20; bh=HB0TmdUPscQz2fJLJRjtesWdJuwKsMKAl4goZ1Uck+k=; b=VCZQ7J7gOTbEVk0oyj3B2iCl1s6TOZVsce4+340P4U+Zr6xxpnX20M0nir UVRdd6MFfKJZ6Cb2OlX100c/8ntJhtVN3IvOhu6pbwtsUbcMXQ9x/8ByN1hs s/ouX9w9DB;