Re: [v6ops] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt]

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 25 October 2012 07:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=FvrTFRopOzMM9d7dPltm3pQh5ofmMKKYq8pZCmZV1zc=; b=a+yMVzTk7UHvNxJG8LqC+0R+ymRNu+hREuJ9xkuX0DFQMPYgOiuxNN58N93qjC5xyg OjfJaI6PP0zK+RW+DPdEEjQNjmdL6TQVehO8bCisXbaBjjdNhFER409cj12DSQxzW+F1 NPmExDQoCPoF1MOayFOPfl6rjt5eaAtlIDT9ZC+JTFBSZDBApnZFmhMr3o79MT8hOZsW 5HOoC0ifUvr/7BJQfmNBfYqHWIgGOKc6O1+Yduu5rKFScXUA+tMaiBnMzlu5ENPKFYIM GkhCEftgVNcjiVB+dlNOiHgeVOmq/x0tbG7ipoHeYmQBqmurmRCn0b6dFW5DE4HeZaci pyqA==