[v6ops] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt]

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 31 August 2012 07:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nTmMkLqzM4EhyfY58UFmqMnwQVk49sJHaDfcTfXO90Y=; b=hYiTCHI6Q5up3TWO74DJB45ichDspOQwxcUJpAIYJI4ajAo7CPq4XR1hJcg9At8Eep P7dDODMqMB8tEZ2E06yafg7mQ9HW8XI2wDV+X0sW+dT4jZwbmr1TJ2qG8v2tsLsOR1kR oHk/cyeLWIpUk55RkEc1A8C7xTL75fqIiHNY5pI349PYZBXub2wsTNtr995GsXYXigMb L71Ya5woWMpxbPsXggCVMD0FNdeww8UUtaxnO/kH6ij5Tel3wpME5VSlR6Vbt9GEJ3Ka TBXHecW7GQjqPbSSlqGeJ8exzm4iDe3j0UNqejt45y4IC9mS/y1uYhE6zFsP/xWaRM70 q8TA==