Re: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-lopez-v6ops-dc-ipv6-04.txt

alejandroacostaalamo@gmail.com Thu, 14 February 2013 21:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id :content-transfer-encoding:reply-to:x-priority:sensitivity :importance:subject:to:cc:from:date:content-type:mime-version; bh=GCoxx86OGd0zDAVn6ZC50PXRpTB5xWOG22+2Kn3T1zA=; b=DrN97NkrMTwgDBRyuA9ML7pVqGe/dh2JU41quI7PVXDtFu8gbFEQf4ueB0vFEh//8u uXTH3IdhN3Fpjamz39aSeo3Xx6pxUUpemjzhNssqPh/g91zs9zk6XtGiLkZblMcwwGEz LGv/vO0wiyMOqmoSIrkWaUvQ2ZukDwUGRuIuI89H8HQh8YsKrrA89VqPhF6tChS8WBza gybTd0TSKWyEpc7HDSLMBw5/zUqULUBC2m0j4NtsPpl8pb6+dj5Q7aYOVRMs+HXtU3i9 dSrQK1rWJGrxgOIXxMl/5J8NCjseydB6rIDDYqFEteFDQyi+KzDI6wPlhyHDYzrF1Off J9JQ==