Re: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-lopez-v6ops-dc-ipv6-04.txt

"Roque Gagliano (rogaglia)" <rogaglia@cisco.com> Wed, 06 February 2013 22:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4012; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1360189632; x=1361399232; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=JUd78ySrSHdx2T7O+8oADRINxxlAAE3GF0PsLRHuglE=; b=Zk5ZFgbEB22Doz5vYUGzJfNnEv60pCd6ab6J6zxhHBP7PBEIamRFiKat r9x3xQHlk5ofoI8HBmW1pnJ+KQ+nXGUqugzjqD0kByos+3SfdlG4fWlwy Ja6sWgtQEOJ0Q3OnmdRvZUBofgEtEBIPTAlkWMKWWQUTvujuIoym9UN6M w=;