Re: [v6ops] question about draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-06 (was draft-jjmb-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 03 July 2017 07:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1499068596; x=1499673396; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=eLp/pxiAZdJ24idmPWsfO/0Gcgi9zJc4nHNFaflSGCI=; b=HP3CxLaHJoKMk C9I4KFIpkCJDXcBDhqfvH4twWG2SsjdoToeHPwiqNI0aiQ7v1X9tXIzd0grpdak8 qcXQUQfwGa0+P4ZHQmo3r/HxsdB9fqlgrnz0etgLiMRiSED8+Lcv2Q/lTKzR5dJd pBAxg/3CNYFyouRbGZOsat607BrzOM=