Re: [v6ops] Clarifications on draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis-00.txt

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Thu, 22 November 2012 07:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=X2ZiZJKaVz4VaHdB9pwOSbVJJITeXhk+fcm//fnqRBc=; b=rKZxis2caZveYY/ZiagLjlwWDCJEb7ltFoW4xgk8mj2uwyD7cg4t4lJKBhJNDhgb46 UBNoixKndhgA2e94q8BxhNtIoXf3w8uaIlQtTRFhJtrARVtYpYRAyVIQvcpdXqq9AVck EwKkHGSy7iDH03NxTM+pFT7BMyq49gEqKdoAubM764lSbwhHcOIwhcOkAPE6EETmEyZE mydgXOSSm2GUkrRxrgidiGUVcJM4rYuB51aqXJT6lPKYPFbWsX26dup48vlH5JkBUM31 9pFvZYjqdsgyxZcq7dsYUml4yUn9QyylvLByjC8d6utcI6DNSVigAgMdXmvDrO7EiYkF hfIA==