Re: [v6ops] PD-exclude was approved by the IESG -> should be included into 6204bis

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 28 February 2012 08:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=hknHZfn7oTW9LMm7ivtLpFUK+aV8n8W/ScPyIA4S+sk=; b=kPs2SeUbq8JSDQkP3y4RnxtFJOxEzvgfKlulJVThOyXWMy9BHCAvop/nC4W2qaBUeh 6SyJgRP7xmK6tctHSXUtXhJHdSVYUUys6yBwIh0jV4a4FBoqDO4o9D4/cIbuoVcQhtQK p0dlZeLRGvB1g0MjCPDJPqN7ajatCG1vJvtWE=