Re: [v6ops] v6-only (with NAT64) as default network during a conference?

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Thu, 23 January 2014 01:36 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rXyaOxWgP2Rq/YJvObuDfAN9lPw5wl1a0Ed64EvBfiU=; b=NcW209uhmj6L69XfDqA1yty4+qLS1cSpiK5d+psbrK2aWML7qJKoZXtiNETvrLHdGk GpUPmwHelPcvFShSbKkF5vhhrwxULWgNiv5hHFN8dTbn+T4ISJZ8pgBlB3hpAnOjuzOq k8vYMBwFprtvNXmAJs2gtc0MBWr/OYRX+oiL6oeBKEhPvhoMH5v4TDPxalvzZyXIMhKs HQ/4jN7WivxG923kjRn08rEktXkyVy0T0vRpBv1rfFT/pgM3Ju3gNIZRyQHWna9f7XPr Io0uuhL46/dWuYwmsGSjK0uBtdqX1D5QxdzBXYs46aw22qtNB9u119buN4Ynsfxu0StH Kd/Q==