Re: [v6ops] Some questions on draft-shishio-v6ops-dpvt

Shishio Tsuchiya <shtsuchi@cisco.com> Tue, 19 February 2013 15:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2123; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1361288428; x=1362498028; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ciFZyeoV4NKjJ3A1/RB3Mog4v6hofnF9MbkjhkbzHG4=; b=CCTGn8ZOPMdfeYWVAuYyhEu81tXVkpddSRB1F99CrhmX51ejA7iJRPD/ STnpoPNufYVBDbJvc89x0pMB1OapIVEK6Y3LvL0IK9IJp7sw20cEs990V b5mThwAuwKZ6VE1+QpgIHOcj4/kBFi4/WXfPlAEvH1I0LNvidhu7Sq8ML M=;