Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-03.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 12 June 2017 06:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1497250733; x=1497855533; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=hwfRA7FKr3E5+kiAeDokGiNfc 2Duh2pIRUyjUao8QkQ=; b=AL5+SGqc8wk4I9z/k8aXM4lFj4p0wrGSc/N25k0vS X++jWXLl73Wym0KSL3xQVpfOHKItEV9Wc90wv/IAlnzlXhoNbvtYGsaZzkd9GYo8 R3ob1NkFR58V5qWbZIsybJ59JlSaAUdho/4+gPo60UEKF53Cf2PBvrDWDfGqzfoC kE=