Re: [v6ops] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-v6ops-nd-cache-init-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 07 September 2020 12:09 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7Pe/sVYPI287GSFRwdwl2m0cq+lzvOGaCOd5USlymuY=; b=TX+swLZUE6vgsDsVy98lU/qCYqxrADR/axMVmiXR4EYQTNaY4/3xwyhnMPyjkRbbhY 7IGCyaNdgjn6SwI+nN8NH9fvSXGw8k99AYv/gYIcP1tl6ijjhaLfLVpbrCAx7uMAmCPS ly6dZGXAjSW0BZl7IeZxn6LDkPKTBckQy5bLaeWlZx206Np57u8O1fEel6dM3neTlrsl B/vQioUTEjuCsi7D8rSBoYKVd4mj7G3XQS9/TWGuGx+AI4XrIb13Phed2zZmhME2yHAw UAas8GQY/Zacv7IEDcdbywuwezN7tjAKZ4ZHf1gEzwCj9JC424/7cKacSFj5rYlZPsq4 AePw==