[v6ops] Jabber room

"Howard, Lee" <lee.howard@twcable.com> Sat, 02 April 2016 00:18 UTC

From: "Howard, Lee" <lee.howard@twcable.com>
To: 'IPv6 Operations' <v6ops@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 00:18:51 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.64.163.239]
x-tm-as-product-ver: SMEX-11.0.0.1191-8.000.1202-22232.005
x-tm-as-result: No--31.374100-8.000000-31
x-tm-as-user-approved-sender: No
x-tm-as-user-blocked-sender: No
Subject: [v6ops] Jabber room

As a way of encouraging participation, the chairs would like to point out
that all WGs have an associated Jabber room, in our case
v6ops@jabber.ietf.org

As an experiment, it would be good to know that people with good language
skills are in the Jabber room, to help out when a speaker uses slang or an
unfamiliar word in English. Since we¹re in Buenos Aires, Spanish and
English would be especially useful.

As always, we¹re also looking for a Jabber scribe, who will let remote
participants know as slides change, and can relay comments from the Jabber
room to the physical room. Any volunteers?

More information on the use of Jabber at IETF is at
https://www.ietf.org/jabber/

More information on Jabber scribing at https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7649
Thanks,

Lee