Re: [v6ops] Should we use "unnumbered" in IPv6?

Victor Kuarsingh <victor@jvknet.com> Tue, 24 March 2015 01:32 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=maCywEOQsvrA6RrErsMucHlPA9PaobsHO0UK9hlVrEc=; b=YZJ6Cn18R/kP9Cd+to5uam0vcVjy6qu+6rtGzH7mAjNREYt6ruS8WNWT+CNuLOLjQp Fs4H4QNuHjNre+kpTGTSIn4tBL+Fng6RMKrvO+Bdzz1HRlTI+OjcQDo+YnMuToPbK7pT DPRO+Amn9u/yj84FPBpjimd35kmXoeSYxw83yLlgH/z44rQT+mA/W96oKct1T49TV5cA QFCAtS/e5/Suy8nF8QtW8LC0J/2s7YG06qo4maBZEtWeQAXDzg3NuNpi2qyZfSjmSoJS QXPTp6vuH66FQMzEP0IL4mI/dWUn1Ln9sI8C7BZ01vtDHBNEa6YuDK/X5NxiayqXmDnR ra3g==