Re: [v6ops] Security issues in RFC8754 and related/subsequent drafts?

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 22 October 2021 18:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lHGae10RtSTgKekv6XfMB4JmKr9K6J/zknNlxDa92nA=; b=O6Pt4tZMOz3gHEOUvHlpw55EmxHP4/LqoF5sSmiGrPPJJWYpfrxr+qIYHRFZlGXpXh N2OesnyRjXHZrxs7EAStwqKkcRKNAcZJXWzLTSs8mTONJ+5+eXEA/L17ViasvJFtxtTg yknP5NFmv40iOj7lw1QPit1PbuHJmur0ZryZN6W+YikjEyrm9CV81VqDzRoGudvHx7aX se2X4q4IwieZ5AuaNXpSEJrgtV0i1wx9d18tghZkRWQqlqPMDvT4a7geaVZBoSwQf5OD 0gx2yhvYZa+pUPml6vMzqwwy9ah9uO2j8bsnlWh5NreD/X9Ocs/X25hRu8IMqgxThSN/ 7gJg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lHGae10RtSTgKekv6XfMB4JmKr9K6J/zknNlxDa92nA=; b=AclqV/mGN1nE4W3DBMbebQemcTGfA/Hlz2jN/lRSQwgJqLrcspKTJDE4bZwU1t9k3B 0dUZj2xE+TAWOeYSDEGHgN+h8FgJBRoFFlpmN2xuM/fLBHK8VB7Mw2/cGE2jTpLv9hx3 8qLNClefQANVd6qn/ZnlzhkIjbX4YErW6V/udZTiFxoouotUnIufzHvLFvNwjvrMyl6R xQImW3LrjcUzoGG0bHhpAaezH5ouRYgqvrtHP9qqfMX2guJ/e1Tsfk+yI3jmpmaZLnzP RtmMCHKBHTJzASRuf40ROsTmZNZGrYhsHSe4TUi1F9uHgsomafX7z5dkXl77AZDoFgzC ZiRQ==