Re: [v6ops] draft-byrne-v6ops-dnssecaaaa

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 05 September 2018 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1536185682; x=1536790482; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=sHu8K+Eg+c6O7joqXCvRignPRFtE4eAMjV Kl08ZMf9g=; b=Xn54xSaUpfipmImkcOdu2gepg83pL+e2Ev+TiXFu/D+nZmFEhz p3fl3iPyyNVtAqQLIu8x6hUU5OA1pyhhzM3YNCyxTIo1bqIT97WWkNDYc722ziIr leoMavgbM6PtEAQwxF7huMvASqbEBcjuKeJM1mhEc2ub1m16ybMmSkH9s=