Re: [v6ops] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-04.txt

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Wed, 21 December 2011 11:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=7yuzfzcA8hwrmdK8/pfA3VtTHfcGXDm2oRmykyFDl5A=; b=iZkKOEaZ+EPy3ZoVWri3a9uujwMxJqM1XgsmBSrTOTd8X4OhJ7Uz9mtiToRvSfHXQ2 MPCtwzLyaJyLVfF9QH5WxQOUKGKRhzwlT2MWkArZbPfsrcED/mwz3aSlLbu9+4t7yT1Q UIEHkoiNLPdfRpWHzpx1iu3L6Rq7ghVg7EMyE=