Re: [v6ops] PCP and I-D.ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Thu, 12 September 2013 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=25693; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1379004349; x=1380213949; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=slsG07yy3pcFJaQMVny4tLQVjm9Vc2wvr3n+8uyS2iw=; b=DasiiNflUwnUzaaCTwqyXjPif9dpML+w6dnGTH9OGceBzoWqFdijDvXz gBdK0kN5mrXRDU3hO8tbV1eZcrLPhmYaO9dOaYnFJHURAL8bBdAzvcG9y xtfItHr2+VIXjahGa4OPEFbHISvKmGFS8lRI+dCqES7OYEr2PWUdZU+F6 0=;