Re: [v6ops] Limiting the size of the IPv6 header chain (draft-ietf-6man-oversized-header-chain)

"cb.list6" <cb.list6@gmail.com> Tue, 11 June 2013 04:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=0zn2NJJJz7wdOqhR3Q+GYY2kc5s8Dz8lAxKtVKad4I0=; b=xKOIhjwb03yp6Q6webL97CsV0tDELR+BfLNr7wTleJNwOmUGBm0G52hBoFzrJAvGnt WSJjoe76KrYod0H9bII9LBlIveiy9RhU44EjSvStHuIwrCgvdcipE7uXHcJ/DKaBvVbI E57bg5bGVuNpCHD3j++JdqAunEWR3R0TfIfG9NbU/B/eOmL4T5b7sHuQ33ZRNEBC9c9y nHcqa2gIj52fVlC+/pgtyUffxAicrsuUKKqa3QIy3YUdiaM/gbpNwSXlr7KcyLWbzGD9 +zLMwFGbJ2t3LxBe/FubxP8VOx/CMm1MLKV6PoBR/Wv2Msq2T+1Tp55Y7KxURDAd5GKK VfWQ==