Re: [v6ops] How to divide v6ops

Tina TSOU <Tina.Tsou.Zouting@huawei.com> Thu, 18 August 2011 22:48 UTC

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:49:13 +0000
From: Tina TSOU <Tina.Tsou.Zouting@huawei.com>
To: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>
Cc: IPv6 Operations <v6ops@ietf.org>, Ron Bonica <ron@bonica.org>
Subject: Re: [v6ops] How to divide v6ops

Fred,
The questions we listed below were just temporary appear in some of the v4v6tran discussions.
I believe the v4v6tran motivation is pretty much in line with you, "operating the IPv4 side of a dual stack network", and transition to IPv6.

Here is the framework I-D for v4v6tran.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6tran-framework/
Framework for IP Version Transition Scenarios

I don't think it is just *NOG issues.

Best Regards,
Tina TSOU
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html