Re: [v6ops] How to divide v6ops

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Sun, 28 August 2011 23:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=10191; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1314573927; x=1315783527; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7pf+60vwSin8vhcTMecBiulmJQSYxQS9JDeUMQy6WZY=; b=cXkO2tHTaTEyAihfGDokZazG9YSqilWV8j/F0pToZeI/gRwnXhUvy2D3 5F1+ewAKZLg4WcJaQoXaFr/jkfW7x1Zf5kaXkUFNd0LiaZm+liJOkF/TY LhfCcy0Xjjkm3YK6ZKtLXLSdwjWkQr51RDxGfZdog5Up72MiOgwHAEgfD A=;