Re: [v6ops] draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-diagnostic-header (Was: draft minutes ietf 81, 3 meetings...)

nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com Sun, 14 August 2011 20:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313353876; bh=g98KoH2qaN011rJEnUEXCMUPNuBu0TG6h6HyS5emc8c=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=wBuLePuCMmEgB62UETVxPiqHZ1aOepc3E5KyLzMbVkbPp/DZGMA0jyHgY+BNlHd2wZDCB7gTCXoyCWEcz6OX98am23ixHp/740lKNHCjCDj3MCXlzMoNGRM+uux0NmLdVhu1JZb3JUtprx3oiMP59agsn/Kpd09ab4JkH9xLSzM=
X-YMail-OSG: GKTJ_4wVM1nInEr1OlZO4NICrG28U_3Em3b7gADhyxWVCue U5481dMe4GMAYo8kHvvc.tfHRtfhlHeijTCqnLz6fSjGaWCC7UW.bFI5yEWY Z1UGWoMTN14IsZm6kI65C7Fq.W4Yv38FM7Vv..acCmW1pAJM9H587DPfhwz6 X_Mr_0tjiujDhLLdBl8HSb0YYm_fOe25XSSG0cCsDDUwLq2Po7EI2jtMh0CW bWXGPK64wRvalZB4qVMKBCdRfuPmLjWST..Y0rYY8TrTJsdhIEuTc9Mz1kWf dZtgk50RTl_l7fipM99r.8MPGUYOOOG.si7tuY6beHxMMFQRvFWUY3vCgOTN RzbMYoxbwJ1IZG1zwbmduDCUkvEYPKiI7SdJ5TPEEUfcAgGSmmLR1ZorjjNa HXAJtC8tSaI9HKR8YlVWpKHJc5R0dslEdVOfpYY_PcNLmbWdfoAEIaVsZfgg 5wYdyRA--