Re: [v6ops] draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-diagnostic-header (Was: draft minutes ietf 81, 3 meetings...)

nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com Mon, 15 August 2011 13:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313414039; bh=Ath8T3NgdwUpZdjAnKPPzwoGwMOahRIdm09A+pI1E5k=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nlrhqeO0v6nXV4iDK85cbGXK1A5FuptvN6rsPzp8nMe2Do1mLCtwLPY99bq+wFxXLcSICWnpYsdyrWySdM5W3IYQ4/ylVm0YiMnyVnkoxPX5u10X/NwXeoSLLseahIFDfvlraFSqvjgS2xwlLknWsYrTQMRoRpZA1mJIyXxFDl8=
X-YMail-OSG: M8xL74oVM1kgPzPiUYs.uSc98xOJyPVkjVuSKdXSg6dm4kc L5MuoNCXVdZ.gsC76c3mZpyw.AmM.MRY2GZHoqSWiJyqopCFKWUJoy8tz1Ay O.XvQM4ncCRWq0Tq_Mi_qhDtdaLbhbOOhb3Oi_bOP_1N6DO2ho4iVwVmNsgM PSNb0xpq1cn3YHTVJ_OYyJdGV7SvPnMwj3iUjHCwL8.EW13NrJ9nhG1ssyfD 5xYvl_LTAcKU7Hosk.a9_HLQUFVJ_R.tbeKUwYon9wcLWlWcwlYfySzXTQ.k M16pqtBkTSgpDx26brhQQp.GaFQaN96qPExFMvnvLt9acbdiMGh8PErCAMBI sIQ4q9OJY4UPVxaLLwnwuxoBuEmSQTgIhYdeqmoWbaZRh7bOG4MRQYBQxY_P rMMphdgNilYflnXmw.bVArgl2HfZAGGTKhjfB3DCfKuUoGPappv8ahCLxtkt L4luR.A--