[v6ops] Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-01

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Fri, 19 April 2013 08:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject :message-id:date:to:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=TVMLO8VFIslIaHrCJEIH53pOumFyOX7hkspSpViifsM=; b=z8iICYJFOF9JEfW+Hrf/3myo5PRVVgavH2lhGEz9UFQTjHnen70EASL+gkx8GjtFbe pIj6WxCTtJNyjWyLDyS1/cZ0MB7QVPpcFlBbMuDZ5OtDrqvfnHTUcwPdTXYtmCeGypzY 5dMQHrB9RXhAOyE0ydxanoyN09x+6PbTf5Y74/KzfPiqE+d9LchZAvig/XgJHGYZaQ64 n9nCOEoqrXU0XEtSIkekLJAud1LzSww3Trco/dlSyNkGESadO3fgEfpXHuLOngMrWclJ QnyfTkGkkSNyehoWmxFtrFX4eXElgxXZG1xSgfvf/x0CFUPdH0EvvSVFPBtbAkkY8GHj aEng==