Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-01.txt

Teemu Savolainen <tsavo.stds@gmail.com> Mon, 22 April 2013 09:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=q2AKYKM2iPswbRaq7f5bmrBijP8SaF3T5d8qMxMFiIU=; b=hQT95gR/rBmqR4sp/pcZjG20EzCofeprHVHU2W6Ui3Ppea23jHI34x8myKvhmE/0GS nN/vNRUHP2RWJcaKWmtMXLS8OSzOxHY0Na7k1uprC4dGIvrR2jdg+WOmFoLy/UpmNLG0 Mp44x2m0t0CsjgHUcUuc+2hPyBpQrsiv5FqKmWhICJKDS1tNPfRFkANBzi8J3bVh062t HJDP+/o2LGFxwnz1+QJku2t8qbAW+ICO6+jUp4qqpLb4hCg0lyDXz9EV3HWMfi1y1ZEu qx9Tgz6UY2gh+l3mBnTrL6w+7ETRJxj/KBvfspeFV5sls7I6DQJRF7BmaraapvapW768 vDEg==