Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-01.txt

Teemu Savolainen <tsavo.stds@gmail.com> Tue, 23 April 2013 12:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=OWS0ngqPaFZwfOJeSJFWIqs89VFJasZEwoVuzU8th0U=; b=Jh28zMts7SkMq8DrkFX9kBkN6k+gk5MZkCgHSOYCy4o43CHwvLzkUr/NJjsD40+Mc3 +8/5bCRkwZxcFDknCgS1QyFYwSpveWTedtPb2c9o1MbAUKkSwXStapJX+1G5fYNj214Q 2/qTXdKNil2bAnvAo7hHhpST0QqtfjYrg5MOvBGk/Wdf9wYqk4b32FF5Yfct66YrJzYm MtVf6ds2T/ensE1+ujIAekm9a5xxZCiRBI34LSo9OSq8dcUeqDNRIt11YHpt9jvPXO5N 8LwokMVMwxtb7YbIrGB3hysU58rZr4dP2Iy3jfV5HmDTYv/cqy7IGXedKUGHVaZO0kPQ keKg==