Re: [v6ops] draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment discussion

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 29 May 2018 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1527625629; x=1528230429; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=b6wEnniL rHOVpm8Z03F5dudG2VqnqmOT+CzkQzWtZkY=; b=r8dZXdfJ8STHj2okqi3wxSCn mJRdfuccxlaYgQBw+WOGzGjeCLo9Ku8rRUDds1RKMdNJ+RRpgOalmkHPtyWKPLih mAx86s8PqWeZpoXqcLjvbIUTXj0rDySan7saLMn8JRUNfvxZcDICbxI5zxMjnlmQ G9YIB+hTwnCZMBGj7c0=