Re: [v6ops] New draft version (was: Re: Stewart Bryant's Discuss on draft-ietf-v6ops-tunnel-loops-03: (with DISCUSS))

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Wed, 09 March 2011 23:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=21698; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1299712205; x=1300921805; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=cnmUAX551LxsLbRyFmniHThCeu46xWlqRJ3dpnt4Gdc=; b=T4aTHNeSbzG06oxwfxLkHRPYRm6J+3nISfddCNrXd+/1Epdcn7vrtQNk p24z+H42yKYlhsH1gviS9/GGC5uyUEtuYfcB39SI4ul4HI/XwrHokyvpr eAHz8kPbJFtwgnm1+RlOQEJMYY94q2t8DDRPQlW1fpSD8VU170oXCgWhH 4=;