Re: [v6ops] Call for Discussion draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 09 June 2020 13:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1591710934; x=1592315734; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=0klFH9ji IEaVcJYuSVfh+gAIEHaoG4cK6Ruw4tRVe5Q=; b=Hq6yHDCaQfpJgW3diYhti5HQ nTUrW/FRD9Fz2FR+P5ctpVAmP59k4U2v0AHAU34B3KAu5dNnd23OXh0WhlQvYK2z i11+L7NsHpg3fMH1xPhNnx7+oJiifBM9FWw3RSZu6gi9klOGPXDj/+pciDU3H/kJ b78eF085wo5dYc5i9vw=