Re: [v6ops] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-08.txt

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Thu, 20 September 2012 08:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=EjW97XpyM59HvKvaYgtWzmkJmxqHANA253ZOTiZ+e8o=; b=TFptww5iQ56MjHVGKRd0+Vnkg4gfjv61yUhXW/5LJtmsuuRNnlS4EurjWA0JG407UY 0qEJvpS+Y9J3pg5z3k3TsWG4wFmmNS2avpLh7a5Q274ZQUllKKvAxUaN86m20Unufme9 6lMLm9zIKjRmYfTs9I76tcyjkt+b+RWThUZ4KTI7IkG6F0uoo/Wb9jxL4BajRx3OPSKw y1owXTEJptAtvJlFcb5CJH4IBeh5yghw7ZqYPX8YL2pft2x8LUvH/kwUn8Gy6TMq+oMs 4E+0VkZycEmvBp51PUummTOX3UOBhVI3ycPTmc+kEenuJ4Gsnvwrx5CUk0MjnsA3Cujc amCA==